Discover all that a volcano island have to offer.
Set off for a full day, half day or night tour of scenic breathaking views in our paradise island.
When visiting São Miguel, Azores, you can not miss the stunning Scenic landscapes surrounded by hydrangeas!
See all the highlights of the island, the crater lakes, the fumaroles, the boilers, the hot springs, majestic hot and cold waterfalls.
Taste the famous stew, cooked during 6 hours in the volcanic soil and then relax in one of the many natural thermal pools.
We promise you a unique guided tour that you will never forget.
FULL DAY TOURS 8 hours.
TO EXPLORE AN AMAZING ISLAND
If you find
WHY AZORES DREAM TOURS ?
WE EXPLAIN WHY
We stand for sustainable and ecological tourism. We respect and defend the environment, being partners of the natural parks of the Azores.
Requesting an activity on any hosting agent, you pay a sale commission. We eliminate the intermediaries, guaranteeing the best price with the same quality.
We believe in a unique experience. We tailor our tours according to your interests.
Our policy? One client one friend. A family spirit, and relaxed time.
DO YOU KNOW
PLANING YOUR GUIDED TOUR WITH US IS MORE EASY ?
We will do everything to ensure you spend an unforgettable moment in Sao Miguel, Azores. Our services can be changed and customized according to your interest or your family, why not a beach stop for the little ones? Or a visit to a Museum? And how about that place you've heard about, but there are no tours taking you there? Enjoy our services, plan your journey and spend a pleasant moment the way you've imagined.
Can`t find what you`re looking for?
Please contact us
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
FOR YOUR BOOKING
» The confirmation and use of our services implies the knowledge and acceptance by our clients of our terms and conditions.
» All activities can be booked online by email or by telephone, until 12 hours before the start of the reserved service. The services will only be considered valid, after confirmation from us.
» Payments are made at the end of each Tour to the guide, in cash or can be pre-paid via bank transfer, only being considered confirmed after reception of the payment receipt.
» Reservations made more than one month in advance which the date of the service coincides in the high season (April - September) will only be considered confirmed after payment of 20%, by bank transfer of the service and reception of the payment receipt.
CANCELLATIONS AND RETURNS
» Pre-paid reservations:
- up to 7 days before the agreed date - 100% return of the amount paid
- no show on the day of the service - no return
» Standard bookings:
- Up to 10 hours before the start of the service - free of charge
- On the day or beginning of the service after the arrival of the tour guide / vehicle at the agreed place - 30% of the total amount related to expenses and charges with the vehicle / guide.
- Failure to appear - 30% of the total value of the reserved service regarding expenses and charges with the vehicle / Guide.
» All contracted services are subject to codes of conduct, and can be canceled by us at any time, without refund of the prepaid value and full payment of the total value of the service in case of non respect of the terms, such as:
- Smoking in vehicles
- Any kind of racism
- Vandalism or destruction inside or outside our vehicles, parks, belvederes, museums, nature etc.
- Inappropriate behavior with our Guides or customers
- Conduct capable of damaging the susceptibility of third parties at scheduled stops
- Drunkenness or altered states
» Some majeure forces can lead to cancellation or rescheduling services, always in agreement with our customers and following a common sense policy.
»Some examples of circumstances not attributable to Azores dream Tours and customers, which can lead to cancellation or rescheduling:
- Sudden or more severe disease
- Exceptional or severe weather conditions
- Strike by third parties
- All kinds of accidents on the road
- Vandalism, terrorism or war
- Other conditions not controllable